suzumiya haruhi no gekisou

My copy of 涼宮ハルヒの激奏 (suzumiya haruhi no gekisou) is not even been shipped yet :((
It seems yesasia.com, the site I ordered from, have some difficulty getting it...

In the mean time, watching some low quality youtube video of the DVD. Will watching
冒険でしょでしょ on youtube, there's something I missed on Hirano Aya's blog, there's "Did you cum twice too? Feel so dirty!!! I need a tongue bath" writ on her shirt (*o*).



and here are some youtube video :


Lost My music



冒険でしょでしょ (bouken desho desho)



最強パレパレード(saikyo pareparedo)



恋のミクル伝説 (koi no Mikuru desetsu)



and of course ハレ晴レユカイ (hare hare yukai) (It seems the encore part)



Really can't wait to get this DVD ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that shirt also says something on the back. i spent an hour trying to figure it out buy can't. do you have any idea

JL said...

Ya, I saw that too, but with youtube quality is impossible to read. Maybe I can find some higher quality pics or video. or wait until I get my copy of the DVD, which should be shipped sometime next week (waiting is killing me...)